Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mark Driscoll on CNN

A friend of mine show showed me this Mark Driscoll interview with DL Hughley on CNN.  I thought it would be interesting to share it with you all.  

1 comment:

JoMama said...

I am not a fan of how flippant DL is. Also, I am sooooo tired of people expecting you to be perfect if you are a Christian... commit a sin and suddenly you are a grand hypocrite. Eric and I are struggling with that one right now - we are church hunting and Eric is really fighting with his belief that churchgoers are among the world's worst hypocrites and liars.

Brad - do you think it appropriate of this pastor to have these conversations at the 'pulpit' or is it better for him to encourage these sort of questions in a one-on-one conversation with one's spiritual leader? What do you suppose?